What We Do
Friday 7 October 2016
At one point in time, people thought that housing sensitive data in the cloud went against best practices when it came to security. Then they started to see how ERP cloud vendors could actually provide a more secure environment in most cases. They hire the right people to manage the tools and appliances that keep data safe. They are responsible for testing for vulnerabilities and patching systems with exposed weaknesses.
While you still have to take a hand in making sure that your data is safe, reputable cloud ERP vendors act as your partner when it comes to security measures.
Decreased Operating Cost
The main draw to cloud-based ERP solutions is that you don’t have any additional capital outlay for networking hardware. Since you are buying subscription from your SaaS provider, you don’t have to buy new servers to house the application or databases, nor do you have to hire people to install, troubleshoot and manage hardware and software associated with your ERP solution. That is all covered in your licensing costs.
Increase ERP Performance
ERP is a tool to standardize and integrate business processes to accelerate access to common resources across the organization so that ERP systems help organizations facilitate information sharing and improve operational efficiency . The successful deployment and use of ERP systems is critical to organizational performance and survival . ERP is increasingly important in modern business because of its ability to integrate the flow of material, finance, and information to support organizational strategies.
Enhanced Access To Information
The very nature of SaaS offerings is that you can access the application from anywhere. This means that if you can provide access to your staff if you have a remote office, a remote workforce or just someone who has to use the ERP system while at home or while away at a conference.
Procurement is the act of finding, acquiring, buying goods, services or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. The process is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services or works the best possible price, when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared..Procurement software (often labeled as e-procurement software) manages the purchasing processes electronically and/or via cloud computing.
Thursday 6 October 2016
- Website: We are involved in providing a Website Development Service. Website is basically an unique identity of your company on web . We offer a wide range of Website Development that include both dynamic and static websites.
- Web Portal: Ray Cloud Solution has a vast experience to build interactive and efficient portals for our clients. It is a website used to enter the Internet for delivering a variety of information, tools and applications in a unified way.
- E-commerce: Our web developers will assist you in online business by matching the company requirements with the current market trends in web-technology by developing great e-commerce web sites and user-friendly features that helps the customers to quickly and easily complete their online transactions with ease.
- Cloud Customized Software : We have gained a remarkable position in the market by offering Customized Software Solution. If you have a business and want to computerize it, We will offer you the best customized software to help you work smarter and grow faster.
- Android Application: Our firm is offering Android application services that allows our clients to experience the benefit of mobility such as faster access to any kind of information at any time,and anywhere.
Wednesday 5 October 2016
We have talented enthusiastic
team of young web developers, whose experience, knowledge and technical
capabilities are unmatched by the competitors. Having completed hundreds of
projects and having worked with hundreds of clients, we've developed proven
processes and best practices to ensure our projects are delivered successfully
and on time.
Depending on the level of
creativity you desire and the size of your website Endasys offers a wide range
of unique and innovative designs, which is user friendly as per the client
requirements and specifications.
Your site communicates with
prospects to the customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Even
when you aren’t at work, your website is. Your customers can get to know you
and your products through the website at their convenience. It can be better
than passing out your business cards to thousands of people.
It is an
innovative approach to website design and development. That is your website is
designed and programmed to be fully functional and usable on various screen
sizes and devices.
Ø Keep customers
It is much
easier and quicker to update current information about your products and
services on your website than in print material, making it an effective way of
letting your customers know about the arrival of new products, upcoming events,
special promotions, or any new services you now offer.
Ø Gain Credibility
the size of your business a website will help you to establish credibility.
Almost 97% of people search for local products and services online before
pursuing that specific product or service? That is, you can afford to have a
website or an online presence. A website is the first step to the online
Ø Tool for
advertising services, products or just yourself – a website is a great way to
do it. Websites are like brochures that are free to reproduce, interactive, and
quickly distributed to people who are already looking for them. No advertising
medium even comes close to the ease-of-use and effectiveness of a website.
Ø Saves your time
information to your customers takes time, whether it’s on the phone,
face-to-face, in a brochure, or in emails. With an online catalogue you can
provide lots of information about your products and services. Once your website
is up and running, it is available to your customers indefinitely, saving you
time. And what is time? Time is money!
Ø Expand your reach
People all over the world can have a look into your website any time. A website is available to you both your regular and potential customers 24/7/365 providing them with the convenience of reviewing your products and services when your store or office is closed. With today’s busy lifestyles, this is a great selling point when making a purchase decision.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE
Description about our Technologies:
It is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web. HTML5 introduces elements and attributes that reflect typical usage on modern websites. It includes detailed processing models to encourage more interoperable implementations; it extends, improves and rationalizes the markup available for documents, and introduces markup and application programming interfaces (APIs) for complex web applications
Ajax is a set of web development techniques using many web technologies on the client-side to create asynchronous Web applications. With Ajax, web applications can send data to and retrieve from a server asynchronously without interfering with the display and behavior of the existing page. By decoupling the data interchange layer from the presentation layer, Ajax allows for web pages, and by extension web applications, to change content dynamically without the need to reload the entire page.
Tuesday 27 September 2016
Ray cloud systemRay cloud system has the capability to access real-time data from anywhere, anytime without using complicated and costly remote-access software. Cloud based ERP has exponentially grown in recent years. It appears to provide a number of benefits related to sizeable cost saving and competitive advantage enhancements. Our high level, full-featured cloud connected applications are built in minutes without worrying about server management. Cloud system maintains and scales your backend infrastructure including database management.
Compared to traditional systems cloud technology offers numerous revolutionary advantages:
- Affordable cost
- Rapid implementation
- Real time data accessibility
- lower upfront cost: upfront costs that is mainly reduced includes expenses for hardware, user licenses, and implementation, excluding user training and customization
- lower operating cost: lowers operating costs for energy, maintenance, configuring, upgrades, and other IT staff costs and efforts. This benefit is generally considered as having increased relevance for SMEs
- scalability: Resource pooling and rapid resource elasticity of cloud-based ERP makes the infrastructure capacity highly elastic. That enables faster time to market, high level of strategic flexibility and improved competitiveness
- rapid update & upgrade: Cloud-based ERP systems usually get faster updates and new functionality than traditional ERP systems